Dana and I had a fabulous time with my sister, Deb, and her family in North Carolina. It’s always fun to hang out, laugh, and eat popcorn (my favorite). We left their house on Thursday and stopped in Indianapolis to play golf. We’re spending the weekend in Chicago visiting friends and going to the Art Institute of Chicago. On Sunday, we are going to a baseball game at Wrigley Field! FUN!
Our adventures continue, as does the work at the Dębniki Community Center and Psychotherapeutic Integration/ Fundacja Let’s help Together Foundation Center. New classes are being offered to teens and women.
Dębniki Community Center:
- Acting classes – for children 10-14 years old will teach communication skills, voice, diction, and creative thinking.
- Free outings to the Archaeological Museum of Kraków for children 7-13 years old.
- Jim and Lisa Roberts from Warren, Pennsylvania, were Thursday’s Speaking Club speakers. What a great way for the Ukrainians to practice their English! Thank you, Jim and Lisa!
- The Polish language classes are very popular and are always filled to capacity.
Psychotherapeutic Integration/ Fundacja Let’s help Together Foundation Center:
- Yoga and meditation classes – twice a week.
- Teen classes have been in session for three weeks. Video of a teen class activity https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UV0vkmmolPo. Check out this video of love and connection between the teens, https://youtu.be/XO7YjvkJoVo.
- Polish and English language classes continue.
Through the Ukraine Relief Initiative, Fundacja Kocham Dębniki, and Fundacja Let’s Help Together Foundations continue to bring more benefits to our new Ukrainian friends. And thanks to you and your donations to Ukraine Relief Initiative, these foundations are making a difference in the Dębniki District of Kraków. If you’d like to see firsthand what URI, KDU, and Let’s Help Together do to help hundreds of Ukrainians, please consider volunteering in Poland. Just spending one week in Poland will touch hundreds of people. I promise you, you will be changed forever! Please send me a message through my website, cindyhenson.online, and I will pass your information along to the appropriate people.
“Relieve the crisis. Thoughtfully. With discipline and heart. Now.”
Thank you so much for your contributions, support, and love. Please share our message about the efforts to resettle these Ukrainian families. And if you are able, all donations will be helpful…every bit helps. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hope for peace! Be positive and stay safe. #wesupportukraine #lovewins #peaceforukraine
Freedom is possible!
Cindy and Dana
HOW TO MAKE FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE UKRAINIAN RELIEF INITIATIVE
All contributions are fully tax-deductible through HCC, our registered 501(c)(3) passthrough charity.
TO CONTRIBUTE BY CHECK:
Make your check payable to **Hispanic Community Council** – (VERY IMPORTANT: not to Ukraine Relief Initiative) and send it to the following address:
HCC – URI
c/o John Kersey
208 Liberty Street
Warren, PA 16365
Please indicate “Ukrainian Relief Initiative” in the check memo and include a note with your contact info (address, phone, email).
TO CONTRIBUTE ELECTRONICALLY BY PAYPAL:
Use this link: https://www.paypal.com/
In the memo, please include your name, address, phone #, and email so we can process your tax receipt.